- Eye exams for glasses and contacts
- Specialty contact lens fittings for dry eyes, monovision, and bifocal lenses, toric lenses for astimgatism, color lenses, RGPs, lenses for keratoconus
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions, including dry eye, eye infections, ocular allergies, foreign body removal, etc.
- Glaucoma Screening and Management
- LASIK surgery co-management
- Cataract Screening and Management
- On-site edging lab for quick glasses turnaround
Facilities and Equipment
- Computerized Auto-Refraction and Keratometry
- Computerized Visual Fields Testin
- Over 800 Frames in stock
- Approximately 100 sunglasses in stock
- Stocked contact lenses
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.
We participate with VSP, Eyemed, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, Spectera, and Superior. For a complete listing of the insurance panels we participate in, please visit our Insurance page. Let us know if you have other types of coverage so we may help you maximize your insurance benefits.
Our staff speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, Hindi and Urdu
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.